Tuesday, March 31, 2009

F this weather.


How does Chicago weather become successively worse and worse every year that goes by? I need to "manifest my destiny" (as Andy put it) and move out west. It also seems like there is a shitton more to photograph out there. Too bad I'd have to wake up at like 3am to go to work. Why can't NYC or Chicago be 60 degrees year round.

On another note, how do people come up with so much crap to write in their blogs every day? Are their lives so interesting that they can write endlessly about a normal workday? Or maybe my life just that much less interesting. Totally legit quesiton - not self loathing - I am far too awesome for that.

Well, at least I have pictures to fill the dead space!

Looks like this is turning into a picture blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment